Why you should attend
Languages & the Media 2021 was perceived as a great event by attendees, speakers and sponsors. If you didn't have the opportunity to attend the event, you still can register to watch the sessions on-demand and chat with the attendees.
Participating in Languages & The Media not only gives you the chance to learn about the latest technologies, training practices, products and services that are driving the sector today but also to discover the trends and developments that are setting the framework for the future of the audiovisual media industry and the role of languages and access in it. You will hear from industry leaders and distinguished academics, sharing the latest relevant research and case studies, and will learn how to implement new practices and technologies in your own work.
All this takes place in the perfect environment for networking with media and localisation professionals from a diverse range of disciplines.
- Learn how the industry of today is changing
- Catch up on the latest technological developments
- Find out about shifts in consumer habits
- Keep up to date with the latest research and training practices
- Explore how new technologies can be tailored to suit your needs
- Expand your network and share perspectives among your peers